As we all know applying lipstick can be a bit of challenge lipstick runs, it gets on your teeth, it sumdges, you try to wipe it using your finger then you accidentally rub it on your face so when applying our Lipstick we have to do a bit of preparation I thought it would be a great idea to share with you guys a little step by step guide on how to achieve that prefect pout.
If you have dry or damaged lips applying lipstick can highlight the problem it doesn't look so great, the best thing to do is to exfoliate your lips by using a lip scrub I use lush's my boy lollipop bubblegum flavour simply apply it to your lips and let it work its magic. Your lips will be left feeling soft creating the prefect base for applying lipstick.
What you will need ..
(1) pick up your liner , start by drawing a v shape in the center of your upper
(2) create a m shape by curving the v shape back around
(3) Draw a flat line in the middle of your lower lip
(4) - Draw out each line and you will end up creating a u shape
(5) - start at the outside of your mouth and draw a line back towards the center of your lip do this on each side
(6) - fill in your lips using your favorite shade of lipstick.
We all want our lipstick to last longer throughout the day by filling in all of your lip with liner this increase the intensity of colour the lipstick and makes it last much longer.
there you have it my little guide on how to shape your lips and to achieve the prefect pout!
Until Next Time Bee's,