I never payed any attention to this product in the store I always just assumed it was a tube with loads of false stick on lashes,But the other day when I was shopping on cara pharmacy online I was intrigued by it and I decided I would make a purchase there and then to see what it was like.
When I opened up the packaging I was slightly confused and shocked when I found a mascara wand I pulled out the wand and I found that it had tiny little lashs on the comb of the wand I couldn't believe it.
I'm not found of false eyelashes due to the hassle of having to apply glue and the stuggle of trying to attach the lashes to your eyelid you get what I'm saying right ? But W7's Loads of lashes is so simply to apply. It maximises the length of your lashes in a matter of seconds.
How to apply ....
(1) simply apply your favourite mascara to your lashes
(2) Apply w7's loads of lashes
(3) wait about 45 seconds and apply another coat of your mascara
There you have it beautiful long lashes in matter of seconds ! This product is so simple to use and affordable. You can find it online at cara pharmacy or any of there local stores or any distributors of w7's cosmetics. Make sure you pick it up ! Price - €4.00
See you soon Bees
- Queen B
Finding the right shade of lipstick is a lot more tricky and challenging than most people think if you wear a shade too dark it can throw your face shape out of proportion, if you wear a shade that clashes with your hair it will swallow up your face it just wouldn't look right .So today when I was putting on lipstick I thought it would be a good idea to let you guys know my tips and how to's on finding the right shade of lipstick for your skin tone.
Determine your skin tone
I assume that everyone should know there skin tone but If you are unsure don't be afraid to ask for help when buying lipstick all the beauty assistants are trained to do so they will give you advice on what shade will suit you and how to apply it .
Try it on
Before you purchase the lipstick make sure you swatch it on the back of your hand to see what it looks like without make up on and see if it's a shade that brings out your natural skin tone .
Once you found a shade that suits you don't be afraid to reapply your lipstick thorough out the day as the lipstick can fade over time or rub off.
If you have a fair or light skin finding lipstick that suits your skin tone can be quite a challenge by selecting cherry reds , Scarlets or vibrant pinky reds they will not through your face shape out of proportion instead they will accentuate your face shape.
People who have a medium skin tone are best suited to warmer shades , orange based shades , dark pinks , dark red shades they compliment your skin tone .
If you have dark skin you can pull off intense colours such as dark plums and deep reds . If you select bronze shade of lipstick it really compliments your skin tone and brings out the colour of your lips.
Shades that all skin tones can pull off
- light brown
- sheer berry
Bees I hope you found this little blog post useful, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to message me.
- Queen B.
Im a huge fan of benefit cosmetics and when I seen this palette I had to have it . It is serectly disguised as a hardcover book once you open it up and flip the lid you will discover that it has little instructions and fundamentals on how to achieve a flawless make up application using all the products it contains,Which is prefect for people who are just starting out or for those of you who have just discovered the benefit range.
Once you lift back the instructions you will find the cute little sturdy box has a pop up mirror which is great for when your applying your make up.It's available in 3 different shades light , medium and deep. I selected the light due to my pale Irish skin.
What it contains
- Benefit's POREfessional
- Hello flawless oxygen wow spf25 foundation in the shade "I'm pure 4 sure " Ivory
- 2 of benefit's boi-ing concealer's in the shades 01& 02
- hello flawless powder in the shade "I love me " Ivory
- Powder brush
Before application you will need the following....
1- Concealer brush
2-Foundation brush or a beauty blender
3- Powder brush (contained in set )
(1) start to apply benefit's POREfessional to your skin this conceal's pores , blurs any little imperfections and prepare's skin for foundation.
(2) conceal - simply conceal any dark circles or fine lines underneath your eyes do so by applying with a concealer brush in a triangle shape underneath your eyes you can use either shade or both.
(3) Apply the hello flawless foundation " I'm pure 4 sure " in the shade Ivory to you skin using either a foundation brush or a beauty blender.
(4)To complete the look dust your face using the hello flawless powder " I love me " in the shade Ivory.
This palette is available in any of benefits stores or their beauty counters and also on there online store. I recommend this palette to anyone who is starting out I know it's a bit on the pricy side but it really is value for money due to benefits high quality products.
- The once you have used all the products you can remove the plastic layer from inside and the cute little box can be used to store any little treasures or keepsakes that you may have !!
- The unquie packaging of the product allows you to take it anywhere due to its travel size products prefect for taking away on holidays
- It contains Step by step guides on how to use each product inside
I hope you found this little review useful !! I really do highly recommend this palette to someone who is just starting out due to its step by step guide. Talk soon bees
- Queen B.
Having a good skincare routine is an essential for beautiful skin , it leaves your skin free from any oils that bulids up ,removes black heads and not to mention belmishes.When I first started out with my skin care regime I was dreading that it just won't work for me and I know that a lot of people are the same but having an effective one is really easy and extremely improtant if you want to have healthy looking skin .
What you need ....
- The right products for your skin type I use Simple's Skincare range which are made with the purest ingredients simple have designed their range to suit sensitive skin it contains no harsh chemicals I use their moisturiser, cleanser and toner visit http://www.simple.co.uk to check out their range !
- Correct techniques
- Motivation ! Yes motivation with out you getting yourself motivated you won't have an effective skincare regime ! So get into the habit of doing so.
Morning -As soon as you jump out of that bed of your's in the morning wash your face I know you Don't feel like doing it but you have to as it removes any sweat,oil that builds up on your skin over night and besides it also wakes you up . When washing your face never ever use soap don't use soap on your face it irritates pores and cause's acne and pimples to develope we don't want that do we !! Use cleanser or warm water and a cloth which will remove all that sweat and oil that builds up over night !.
Night - I know after a long day at school or work you don't feel like doing anything before you go to bed but skin care at night is a crucial time to it , it is a prefect opportunity to help your skin so much.First cleanse your skin a facial cleanser removes any dirt ,oil and anything that is causing your pores to block up. After you used your cleanser moisturise your skin make sure it's an actual facial moisturiser and is light weight , light weight means the moisturiser isn't heavy and oily on your skin and will not clog up any pores.Once you have done that you can brush your teeth and hop into bed.
1 . Exfoliating - By exfoliating it removes any dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling so much softer than before but if you exfoliate your skin too much it can irritate your skin and leave it feeling raw I recommend that you only exfoliate your skin once every 1-2 weeks.You can make your own exfoliating treatment using sugar and honey or if you have sensitive skin you can mix oatmeal with honey if you don't feel like making your own you can simply buy a store bought one.
2. Face Masks - By using a face mask once every 2-4 weeks they remove any toxins in your skin , clear your skin for any impurities and remove dead skin cells.If you over use them it can easily lead to your skin drying out and we don't want that. I recommend that you use any of lush's face masks I did a review on the sacred truth face mask which is one of my favourites by lush.I also recommend any face masks by Montagne jeunesse they have a wide range of face masks and they are available locally they are all made from natural ingredients and are cruelty free products .
3 Blackheads - The dreaded night mare of removing black heads nobody want's to deal with black heads but by using pore cleansing strips removes any black heads that are present on your skin.You can use the stips on your nose and chin.I recommend that you use garnier's anti black head deep pore wash this product is amazing it unclogs your pores , cleanses and removes any skin impurities and prevents black heads from coming back again. I use this product about once every 1-2 weeks .
My Tips for you
- Drink water at least 8 glasses by drinking water it leaves your skin hydrated and rejuvenated.
- Eat lots of fruit and veg it leaves you with healthy looking skin.
- Never use soap on your face as it can cause acne
- By applying heavy amounts of Mostuirser to your face it can cause pimples and acne.Use small amounts.
- Don't wash your face more than twice a day it dries out your skin which will cause your skin to produce more oil and cause pimples to appear.
- Follow these 4 steps : cleanse , exfoliate , toining and moisturise . By doing so it leaves your skin clear .
I really hope you guys all found this useful if you have any questions please contact me .
Talk soon Bee's
- Queen B .