Today's post I'm going to do something different I'm going to talk about a new business set up by a young entrepreneur James Corneille. The positivity pack is the prefect chill out kit to spread positivity and happy vibes if you think someone in your life needs cheering up or is feeling down you can surprise them with a positivity pack. You can send it anonymously or add your name with a personalised message.
There is four positivity packs available starting from €6 - €12 I've added a picture below of all of the contents.
It's such a lovely gesture,it would be the prefect gift to send to one of your friends if they are going through the stress of exams. You can order online through their online store here's the link http://goo.gl/DIwcun. You can also find them on Twitter @PositivityPack.
Until next time bee's,
Hey bee's I'm back with another post I hope you're all well. I've decided to share with you my favourites for this month. let's have a little look and see what I picked out.
(1) Ps... Beauty Deep Cleansing facial wipes by primark I'm obsessed with primarks facial wipes the do exactly what their supposed to do they remove my make up instantly my skin feels refreshed and soft. They come in a twin pack for €1.50
(2) Flormar radiance primer i love this it's one of the first products I've tried from Flormar. I applied it underneath my foundation and it gives you a nice dewy glow which is prefect for summer. Cara pharmacy €12.95
(3) Le Mara Face Mask by Ri na mara I love this face mask it's rich in organic seaweed harvested in the west of Ireland. Just apply to your face leave for 10 - 15 minutes and remove using lukewarm water. I picked this up in Aildi
I previously did a little review on it click here to check it out
(4) Cocoa brown golden goddess I love this it's a body shimmer you will seriously look like a golden goddess after you use this it's prefect now that the weather might pick up and your looking for a little bit of a glow and if your wearing tan you can place this over it.
(5) Ps... beauty range nose pore strips aloe Vera
These strips work like magic simply apply the strip to your nose after wetting and leave for 10-15 minutes and peel to remove. You'll immediately notice the difference. €1.50 and each packet contains 4 strips.
(6) Cosmetic organisers by global gizmos
I picked up two of these in Cara pharmacy one with 3 assorted size compartments €5.25 which will allow you to store your make up brushes,mascara or eyeliners and one with 4 assorted compartments which allows you to store make up wipes,cotton swaps or nail polishes €7.50.
I hope you enjoyed this little blog post. If you have any questions about any of the products above leave a comment below.
Until Next time bee's,
Hey Bee's I hope your all well I've decided to do a little review of the Le Mara Face Mask by Ri na Mara for Aldi I've been trying out this face mask for a while now and I love it. It's rich in organic seaweed harvested in the west of Ireland providing a unique combinations of vitamins, minerals. Prefect for sensitive or dry skin Your skin instantly feels replenished and softer than ever.
a lot of the product comes out at once and its quite thick so I suggest you apply a small amount,Just apply to your face leave for 10 - 15 minutes and remove using lukewarm water.
I hope you enjoyed this short little review I will be doing a tutorial over on snapchat tomorrow so make sure to add me on snapchat laurabyrneblog so that you don't miss out.
Until Next time
- Queen Bee
Primark have launched a new festival clothing line, I have decided to create a little festival look using some of their new arrivals. Let's see what I've created to help kick of the festival season.
(1) Black Crochet Knit Top
I adore this top from pennys the beautiful crochet detailing is complimented with fringe detailing to add a bit of edge. €14.00
(2)Black Crochet Hem Button Shorts
These shorts are stunning with the crochet hem detailing they are bang on trend for this festival season. €13.00
(3) Black Suede Fringe Boots
I just love these suede fringe boots from pennys they add a bit of edge to any outfit. Pair up with the crochet knit top and button shorts you've got one stylish outfit. €23.00
No outfit is complete with out Accesories I've picked out the following
And there you have it the the completed look prefect for the festival season. I hope you enjoyed this little blog post. If you are looking for a festival makeup look or want to be inspired check out my previous blog post http://goo.gl/9sDTBc .
Until Next time Bee's
- Queen Bee